Film Annex, online short film distribution, blogging and film financing platform, will now be paying its community of Content Partners (Filmmakers and Bloggers) in Bitcoin. Film Annex registered users have had the option to request Bitcoin payments since December 2013, and now Bitcoin will be Film Annex’s official currency. Film Annex is known as the “#SocialMediaThatPays” due to its unique “BuzzScore” payment system, where Film Annex Content Partners get paid for their content contributions.
With a community of 300,000+ registered users from 245 countries, Islands and Territories, Bitcoin is a more efficient payment system and digital currency for Film Annex.
Film Annex enters the world of Bitcoin with the following roles:
– Distribution of BTC to 300,000+ Content Partners in 245 countries, Islands and Territories.
– Compensation in BTC from Advertising Networks to Film Annex.
– Liquidity and Conversion of BTC via BTC Online Platforms and Market Makers,
– Mining of BTC from Florence, Italy
– Exploration of new Digital Currencies.
Film Annex partner company, Digital Design Annex, will soon begin mining Bitcoin from our programming office in Florence, Italy. Digital Design Annex is a software development firm run by Lorenzo Meriggi, and it has been the main development firm behind the success of the Film Annex player and platform.